Wednesday, November 09, 2016

updates from the studio


We've entered into the busy season over here and today I've got a few studio of updates!


Today I have a small batch of NEW messy shoulder bags over in the shop HERE and I will have more pouches and purses in the coming weeks. They are all hand painted which means each bag is one of a kind and very time consuming to make which also means I am only able to release them in small batches but I will do my best to keep them coming!


Andy and I have been hard at work on a collaborative project...A NEW COLORING BOOK! We've been working really hard in this one and I am so proud of it! We are hoping to have to available in the next couple of weeks.


And MARK YOUR CALENDARS because I am prepping the shop for my biggest sale of the year. It's a tradition around here to have my black Friday sale a week early so those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving can celebrate instead stressing about shopping. On Monday I will announce sale prices, deals, new classes and products so stay tuned!



8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Woot! You've been busy

Sacred Gypsy said...

I love the coloring book! And I love your work. Sadly, all of the coloring books on the market are soooo busy:( I don't find them calming, they make me anxious. I wish someone would step out of the box and create a coloring book that has less going on...

Brig said...

Oh my!!!! That colouring book ... You really work well as a team as well as on your own projects. That is amazing.

studioGypsy said...

oh man! gorgeous fun! and that coloring book!! can not wait! xoxox

Rita Montgomery said...

Your "Black Friday" sale was sooo last year. heehee

se7en said...

That colouring book looks so fabulous, well done guys!!!

Fatemeh said...

Love the diversity of it! Will Def have to have this!

Fatemeh said...

Love the diversity of it! Will Def have to have this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails