Monday, July 21, 2014

bring it to life online class


You guys I am excited to share that my next online class is ready to go live this Friday, July 25th! It's a little different because I am teaming up with husband Andy- we have created a class all about bringing your art to life. From drawing people to painting abstract to doodles and pattern, we have put together a class full of our favorite tips, shortcuts, techniques and inspiration for breathing life into a variety of subject matter. I've got a little preview below!




FACTS:

Bring IT to life is a "mini class" that is structured into 3 large lessons.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CONTENT: This class is focused on tips and tricks for bringing all kinds of subject matter to life- not on how to draw and paint specific subject matter.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.

Head on over to my shop for all the class details HERE

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute video!

Potiron said...

What an amazing and fun teaser!!! You guys Rock!!!

HUBB said...

Opposites atract:)

Angel said...

Hilarious!

Terri said...

I want to take this class just because you two are so fun! and talented, of course. Fun video!

Melissa @ Sweet As Texas Honey said...

This is gonna be EPIC. Can't wait!

Lazy Cat said...

=D You guys are adorable, that video got me grinning like crazy =D

Katie Cannon said...

I am so super excited about this class.I used to always draw very detailed drawing and i have really gotten away from it for a long time and I hope that this will bring that muse back.

dawn said...

SOOOO CUTE!! You two are the best!!!

Watercolour and Textile Artist, Eileen Gidman said...

Nice idea having techniques from two artists with different styles.

Kate Robertson said...

What a fabulous idea, I can't wait for this one. Your video was so much fun. I think having both of you teach will be fabulous.

Val said...

Wow, you are both soooo talented!

janeine said...

Oh my! You glow when your husband is around you. :)
Have a successful class. I'm sure there be equal dose of giggles and learning.

Love,
Savia (Mumbai, India)

jabbott said...

You to are so cute together and so, so talentend x

Joanne said...

I know this little vid was supposed to be about the class...but honestly, the two of you together are so damm cute and clearly so in love!!!!! Lucy is one lucky little girl!

Ashley said...

Can't get any better than this! Y'all are awesome

Crooked Feather Studio said...

Loved the video! We watched it as a family my kids thought it was really fun. You two remind me of my husband and I although we work together in farming and the art thing I do on my own. Looks like a fun class!

Amanda said...

Holy moly your man is beautiful! As are you!
I love the dynamic between you in this preview. Keen to check out the lessons too. Stay awesome gorgeous people!

Unknown said...

CAN. NOT. WAIT! You two are adorable, and I can't wait to see what you have to share. I love seeing how loving he is to you, even in the midst of video outtakes! That is beautiful.

Jeans 'n Tshirt said...

OMG! I love this video!!! And so excited about this class!

Serena Lewis said...

I'm all signed up....just waiting for my private invite to the class. Can't wait! :)

Minkamo said...

Thank you for sharing this video! So hilarious, just couldn't stop giggling. I love it - and besides that I love your blog, your art - you are inspiration!

John Adam said...

I am constantly beating myself up for things that I have done wrong, I can not stop punishing myself for the mistakes I have made in the past to a point where beginning to take over my life. I even feel guilty for having an occasional happy feeling, for laughing or feeling like things will be OK. This is because I feel like I do not deserve anything good in life anymore. It has gotten to a point where I hate myself and do not know how to live with myself anymore.I do not know what do I just want everything to end.
online inspiration

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails