Monday, June 08, 2009

Bad Start to the Week!!

So far my Monday did not start as planned...I have a week and 1/2 left of my day job and lots to do before I transition into my new life! I told myself this morning that today begins a productive week! Well, that changed when my I got a call from my husband this morning as I was getting ready for work. He went surfing bright and early and when he returned to his car he found his window smashed and everything stolen (wallet, iphone, keys, all his clothes!!!) poor guy had to drive into his work with his trunks on and try and find some clothes in his office to put on so he could file a police report and cancel all plastic!! I have been stuck at home waiting to have to locks changed and then the car fixed. So much for a productive start to the week!! Maybe by the end of the day I will have something better to report!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word - that's awful!
There are some nasty people out there!
At least nobody was hurt though :) and you still have the car on a positive note!!
Annie :)

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

I hope everything gets sorted through quickly! I'm glad your husband is okay. DOn't worry, you'll get through the week and 1/2 and then...it's ART TIME!
((hugs))

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Alisa, SO sorry to hear about what happened! I am glad your husband is OK though! Hang in there, it is bound to get better! I wanted to also tell you I received my clutch when I returned from my parents in Oklahoma yesterday and I LOVE it! I also wanted to tell you that I was inspired by the rolled canvas necklace in your book so I made one for my mom when I went out to see her...she LOVED it! I posted it on my blog last week. You are quite a talent!

Jessica Loughrey said...

Oh that's awful!! i hope your (and your husband's) week goes a lot better than today!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails